The Reltok Clear-Flo™ Nasal Airway System
Introducing a major advancement in post-operative care for rhinoplasty, nasal and sinus procedures that offers a unique airway device for improved breathing and comfort for patients and a compatible septal splint for structural support.
The Reltok Clear-Flo™ Nasal Airway
ALWAYS CLEAR, ALWAYS COMFORTABLE
- Significant professional fee paid to surgeons for inserting airway because it is a safety device.
- Designed, patented and FDA-cleared as a safety device, for rapid and direct access to pharynx post-operatively and endorsed by anesthesia specialists and recovery room RNs.
- Post-operative airflow through nasal passages, packed or unpacked, delivers unmatched patient comfort and satisfaction.
- Illustrated “Instructions for Use” brochure with two-step insertion technique for surgeons, and patient “Home Care Instructions” for irrigating airway tubes during initial healing process, provided with each kit.
Airway and septal splints are packaged together in a sterile kit. Proudly made in the USA
The Reltok Ultra-Smooth Septal Splint™
A SUPERIOR OPTION
- Occupies less space in nasal cavity which facilitates easier and more rapid insertion of stents and packing as compared to similar products.
- Thin structure allows for alternative uses, e.g. vestibular or lateral wall stenting.
- Made of Class VI medical grade silicone with excellent patient tolerance for ten days or more.
- Ultra-smooth, low-friction Parylene coated surface allows stents, packing and the Reltok Clear-Flo Nasal Airway to glide smoothly and quickly into place and retards secretion adherence.
Brian J. F.Wong, MD, PhD, et al,. Evaluation of Safety and Efficacy for an Intranasal Airway Device in Nasal Surgery. JAMA Facial Plast Surg. doi:10.1001/ jamafacial.2018.0955. Published online September 6, 2018.
Kotler, Robert MD, Wahl, Keith MD, Lee, Kimberly J MD. Solving the Problem of Post-Operative Airway Obstruction in Nasal/Sinus Surgery, Research Paper 2014.