CoronaVac™ aerosol evacuator
The best first line of defense in PPE is removing aerosols at the source within the nasal cavity rather than allow them to escape into the room.
CoronaVac™ is the world’s first and only Intranasal Negative Pressure technology for FESS surgeries. CoronaVac’s patent pending design creates a negative pressure environment in the nasal cavity to capture aerosols and droplets within the nasal cavity during procedures, thereby minimizing chances of surgeons and staff being subjected to a high viral load.
CoronaVac™ is an important addition to PPE. CoronaVac™ is the first line of defense against harmful viral and bacterial laden aerosols generated during sinonasal procedures.
Safe. Simple. Effective. Removes surgically generated aerosols and smoke ≥0.3 μm with 99.8% efficiency. 1
CoronaVac™. Designed with surgeons and OR staff in mind.
- • 99.8% efficiency on aerosols ≥ 0.3 μm1
- • Actively suctions, evacuates and removes aerosols and droplets within the nasal cavity to protect surgeons and staff
- • Provides clear surgical field of view
- • Compact. Allows unobstructed access to the operative nasal cavity
- • Works with the existing suction system in the OR
- • Easy-to-use
- • Cost effective